Nov 11, 2018
Winter Camp is Coming! 18-20th January 2019, Warsaw.
This winter 2019, we meet up with other martial arts enthusiasts from around Europe in scenic Warsaw, Poland for a weekend packed full of workshops with Master Jyrki Saario and his International Black Belt instructors.
14 hours of training. An experience you won’t forget.
Tentative Schedule Includes Self Defence training, Tactical training, Ironman Ground Fighting, Ironman Stand-Up-Fighting, Knife Fighting, and Telescopic baton Training among other courses. Don’t miss your chance!
✔ 1st day (18.01. Friday): 17:00-21:00
Training in Fighter’s Fitness Club - Warsaw
✔ 2nd day (19.01. Saturday): 11:00-16:00
Training in the Police Training Center – Legionowo (Warsaw aglomeration)
- tractical training in the killing house
- technical training on mats
✔ 3rd day (20.01. Sunday): 11:00-16:00
Training in Fighter’s Fitness Club – Warsaw
- boxing gloves, mouth guard, groin protecion
- wrestling shoes or bare foot for the training on mats
- wrestling shoes or sport shoes for the training in the killing house
- training clothes for outside training
Each participant takes part in the training at her/his own risk and insures herself/himself on her/his own.
Please submit your applications by 07.01.2019.
Price: 100€, more details and submit: email@example.com